Friday, January 16, 2009


Christmas 2008

There's "snow" place like Grandma's house!







Notice Jarom out cold in the little chair--normally not an easy napper, but he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.















Jarom's 1st Birthday

Jarom's first "cell phone." (Start 'em while they're young, right?) I'm hoping this will distract him from the real cell phone, which doesn't make a good teething toy (something which Jarom and I disagree on frequently.)

The first birthday cake..."before." We picked chocolate in order to maximize the mess and create some good choco-face "after" pictures...unfortunately, he was not in a cake mood and after carefully picking off the frosting flowers, wouldn't even touch the cake, much less smear it in his hair.

2 comments:

Helena said...

I love the igloo pic! Very cool.

Aww, too bad Jarom didn't want to play with the cake. I suppose you could have had some of him siblings smear it in his hair for him. ;)

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Hi Taylor. My name is Nancy. I was a missionary with your parents in Fukuoka, Japan. Another missionary found your blog.
Anyway, so is this blog yours? your parents?
Tell them I said hi... ya'll have a beautiful family! This blog was a surprisingly fun descovery! I hope you keep up on it!

Everyone loves Twix!

Everyone loves Twix!
Dad gave Jarom a candy bar (picture by Landon)